Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lunch at the Hospital













Erica and the boys came to the hospital today while I was doing my clinical shift in the OR and we got to enjoy a fun lunch together!! As you can see, Jaxon just wanted to eat my badge most of the time we were together. We got to have quesadillas that were made by my student coordinator and one of our OR techs. It was a lot of fun and really yummy too!

I get the fun of being here at the hospital three days a week on normally Monday, Wednesday and Friday and this is one of the few opportunities I have ever had to enjoy lunch with us all together. We will all be happier when school is over and we get more chances to be together for meals at home!! But for now, we'll take what we can get!!

1 comment:

tawna said...

sweet hat, devin. :)